Sunday, March 29, 2020

Transfer News (Week # 40)

September 30, 2019

I have received news that I am being transferred. I am now headed to Alma Arkansas back to the South. It's pretty low down in the mission. I don't know my new address yet, but I'll let your know soon. I leaving the area that I'm in now this Thursday. My new companion who will be my sixth companion on the mission is a missionary that I came out with from the MTC. I am excited to be in the new area, but I am also a little sad to leave the area that I'm currently in. It is a very good area with great people.

Anyhow, I am glad to hear after reading all of your letters that you have sent me that things are going well back home. Hopefully the hurricanes don't hit the coast severely. I will keep all of you in my prayers. I really appreciate that all of you are praying for me too. I love you all.


No comments: