Sunday, March 29, 2020

No Games! (Week 43)

October 21, 2019

I am doing good. My companion and I have been busy. Today we did a zone activity in Springdale. This week we will have a few things to do as long as none of our appointments fall through, and yes, I am celebrating the fact that magic is banned as well as most other games that missionaries like to play. I'm waiting for Basketball to be banned too(hee,hee :)) 


















Anyhow, we are teaching at least three people that say they want to be baptized. Like so many other cases I've experienced though, most of these folks are so close, but still have to make some changes first. 


Here are some pictures of where I'm at. My companion and I went tracting in a very nice neighborhood that's on a hill overlooking a valley. Each house we went to had a different view so while we waited for people to come to the door, we sampled the different views from each house. I thought that
was kind of funny. 

No comments: