Sunday, March 29, 2020

A New Place (Week #42)

October 14, 2019

I want to let you know that I have been writing in my journal almost everyday so there will not be a lack of records. The people here are nice, and my companion and I are teaching a few people. There is plenty to do and see around here. There is a lake behind our apartment, and there is a location somewhere around here called artist's point. My companion and I have not gone there yet, but we might stop by soon. 
The people here love to eat bacon, hee, hee. Just kidding. Just recently, I've been eating a lot of my least favorite meat over the past few weeks. It's starting to grow on me a little (and hopefully not in circumference). The Arkansas college in Fayetteville is not far from Alma so the swine sign is scattered everywhere.

For our sustenance, we also steal food from the food pantry we do service at. Again just kidding. The people there let us partake freely. As a result, we don't have to spend so much on groceries. I am doing just fine. I love you all.

No comments: