Sunday, March 29, 2020

Corona Virus Changes (Week # 65)

March 23, 2020

I have been doing good.I am kind of excited for this transfer because it will different from all other transfers. There is going to be lots of change happening because of this Corona, and I think it will be change for the better. I am also excited for conference. 

It's crazy to think that I only have eight more months left, but I plan to make it the best eight months. I actually think that even with the uncertainty and turmoil that is going around, and it has affected him by the way, even our mission President is kind of excited about what's coming. Nothing will be the same.

I don't know what else to say. Otherwise, missionary continues as it ever has. If anything, this corona virus will be wind in our sails.


No comments: