Tuesday, October 20, 2020

My Last Missionary Zone Conference (Week #97)

 Monday, October 19, 2020


Today in Oklahoma, it's pretty gloomy and rainy. There is a mushroom factory nearby that often smells in the morning. The smell is different almost every time because they feed the mushrooms different waste materials. A lot of the trees' leaves are yellow, orange, and red. We're probably not going to go to Joplin today because of the rain. I think that I just had my last zone conference two days ago. I looked around, and I did not recognize any missionaries that I previously served with. Very few missionaries that I had served around are in other places in the mission and may go home around the same time. I realized that I was one of the missionaries at the zone conference that had been out the longest. That was kind of a dose of reality. 




No comments: