Sunday, June 7, 2020

Serving Others (Week # 68)

April 13, 2020

I am doing good. The virus has made things a little stressful for missionary work some days, but we've always been able to find something meaningful to do everyday so far. As long as we keep doing our best, I think that more opportunities will arise even with the virus limiting us from going outside as much. Luckily, Arkansas is one of the few states that hasn't put a stay at home order, so we're still able to do service outside for others such as lawn work and washing cars. We can still teach using digital means such as facebook messenger. We are trying to do a mission Prep class, Come Follow Me lessons, and we are calling members in the ward every night to stay in touch with them and to offer our services. As long as we don't lose sight of our purpose, and maintain our hope in Christ, I think that we'll do okay. I am grateful for the opportunities that have come, I am grateful to the Lord that I can still serve Him as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints which is His church. Love you all!

No comments: